lesexoflexlesexoflex

Main Audio Reviews Stats

{Title Classified} Teaser {Title Classified} Teaser

I've been teased, and I'm looking forward to the official release.

On another note, my condolences for (I'm assuming) your sadness.
Find joy in music.

LOL LOL

Lol at the FL sfx at 0:42. The beat had me bobbin' my head like a pigeon at a seed fest. In other words, I enjoyed it, very zesty, very fresh.

No Harm No Harm

BIG - just needs to be mastered on a just as big level.

Good vibes, moob out!

New Dimension Ext Saw Mix New Dimension Ext Saw Mix

I really liked the grip the beginning had me in, but I felt that the finish was a bit abrupt. Other than that, the sound is bouncing and ricocheting in my cranium, a feeling that I do enjoy.

AlxEllis responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm really glad you enjoyed this song :) and yes the ending is a tad abrupt I wasn't sure where to go with it as i didn't want it being "too" repetitive, never knew, might make another mix! sometime

castlevania soundfont #2 castlevania soundfont #2

Squares of a delicious milk-chocolate bar - for the ears: absolutely sweet.

HolyKrap92 responds:

thanks!

Don't wana (be here) Don't wana (be here)

You could definitely improve on the flow, but I'm rating you on the vocals and not so much on the piano portion:

Disregarding some of the off-pitch moments, your voice is especially beautiful when it hits the higher notes. For example, I found that 00:25 and 1:30 begin to invoke powerful emotions (which songs should do); choral and overtone singing suits you :)

I'd like to commend on what you have so far and encourage you to practice, practice, practice.

11linda responds:

The piano is an old instrumental that I downloaded from freesound.org to use for radio plays I used to try to make... so it wasn't created by me. I thought I gave credit to the one who made it but I will have to recheck and see if I did that right.

It's funny, in choir I was always an alto, but I hated it. I know it is a little pitchy I will definitely practice on that and hopefully get a better, I haven't taken any vocal classes or anything so I just kind of went with it, and I know it shows, especially in the flow.

Thank you so much for your feed back.

Hambrosia Hambrosia

Hahaha, I recognize those sweeps from one of FL's sfx packs. Good utilization of them :)

Deidara responds:

Haha yeah I found those pretty cool for starting off.

Thanks!~

Descent and ascent Descent and ascent

It's perky- in a good way.

I can't decide whether adding voice to this one would be an improvement or a drag. But anyway, I enjoyed it.

Fabyy responds:

Haha yeah thank you :D
I think I would just add one phrase in one of the calm phases, but i'll have to see :D

Ravaged By Demons Ravaged By Demons

It gave me goosebumps: the atmosphere, the rich dark voice, the growling - mwah~ wonderful blend!

Laphin responds:

Thank you much for the compliment!

-Dash!- -Dash!-

The epitome of frantic, albeit, with style. I'm glad you picked up on it again.